We are looking for .NET Back-end Developer to join our new team in Kyiv office.
DN recently launched a disruptive new cloud-based software platform for the Fuel & Convenience platform. We plan now to leverage that platform also to create our next generation general retail software platform. This will be a disruptive new software product for the retail space (grocery, specialty retailer, and department stores) based on a cloud-native micro services architecture. We will be creating an API oriented platform that will form the foundation of a new retail ecosystem for our customers with a new approach to the Point of Sale, store solutions, and core back-end integration running from the cloud.
- Contribute to a multinational micro service-oriented cloud-based project with latest technology stack
- Determine and utilize best practices in design, coding, testing and maintenance to achieve high quality product
- Apply best practices and experience in development
- Analyze, design, code and implement new functionality
- Participate in code reviews and feature development planning
- Cooperate with multinational team and suggest decision of implementation
- Provide direction and coach team members
- 3+ years of experience building, and maintaining web applications
- Experience with full software development life cycle, continuous integration, unit testing, and version control
- Understanding of micro-services architecture
- Hands on experience with ASP.Net Core, SignalR, RabbitMQ
- Experience with Git version control system and Jira
- English (Intermediate or higher)
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL databases
- Contribution to open source projects
- Experience with cloud technologies and services
- Experience with Docker, MassTransit, Azure Synapse would be a plus
- Ability to work in Agile environment with minimal guidance
Attention to details and code quality
Ability to work independently as well as in the team
Continue self-improvement by learning new technology stacks and tools
.Net Core, Web API
Git, Jira, Confluence
Work in multinational environment
Friendly atmosphere of real SW Factory
Comfortable working place
Flexible working hours
Training programs based on your performance and development needs
Compensation of 5% tax and social security fees according to the approved rates by Law
20 working days (4 weeks) of annual vacation
Medical insurance, which is covered for you by 100% and right for beneficial medical insurance rate with Company Medical Insurance provider for your relatives and children
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
About Diebold Nixdorf
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Job posted on
27 April 2021