Vilmate is looking for a Middle iOS Swift Developer Developer to join our team in Kharkiv or Kyiv.
Our client is a social platform that helps people to become betting experts. It allows following top bettors, see what they place and improve your one's bets.
With AI personalization, the cutting-edge user interface provides a smooth experience while improving your betting skills.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
● Proven experience as an app developer.
● Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
● Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
● Proficient in code versioning tools including Git.
● Knowledge of C-based libraries.
● Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
● Experience with video streaming: an advantage
● Experience with continuous integration.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 April 2021