We are rapidly growing at a time of great need - with significant early traction. We are building out our engineering team to work on some very exciting products for event planners,and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer as an early team member, working within a very senior team.
Our stack is React and Redux on top of Firebase and Firestore. We need you to excel in React and Redux and are happy to teach you Firebase and Firestore.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment as well as working with a remote development team.
● Understand user requirements and deliver technical design and implementation.
● Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
● Develop and support software including applications, database integration,
interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
● Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver features and insure project meets business objectives, and compliance standards
● Support test and deployment of new products and features
● Review tickets/logs and troubleshoot customer issues.
● Participate in code and design reviews.
● Analyse, design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug platform applications.
● Build across the full stack, making use of design patterns and open source libraries where appropriate.
● Produce designs, tests and documentation of a high standard.
● Ensure platform performance and responsiveness.
● Work with and potentially manage a small agile development team.
● Deliver projects and OKRs on-time with high quality.
● Design, development and implementation of projects and features.
● Ensure compliance with development methodology and technical process.
● Participate in planning as we build our ever-growing product set.
● Well rounded full stack developer with exposure to all layers of application and
● Proficiency with fundamental front end languages such as HTML, CSS, and
● Proficiency with Node.js
● Familiarity with some key value store database (Mongo etc)
● Deployed customer-facing software into a product environment
● Solid experience working in an agile development environment
● Passion for clean and appropriately tested code
● Strong analytical and critical thinking
Nice to have
● Experience with FireStore
● Experience with FireBase (google hosting infrastructure)
● Experience with WebRTC, Jitsi, Twilio Video, and related video technologies
● Strong understanding of different software development practices, infrastructure, and how each can help shop more value to customers
● Competitive salary
● Fully remote team
● Flexible schedules
● Help others to help ourselves - providing tools for customers to create experiences
● Ridiculously customer centric - not just customer centric
● Time to market - better to be in the market
● Simplicity & usability
● Agency of all participants
● Radically respectful of customer data.
About Make it in Ukraine
We're 'Make it in Ukraine', a marketplace to match world-leading projects with incredible agencies and individuals in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 April 2021