Luxoft team is developing a family of condition-based and predictive health management products that uses various online and offline data sources to provide preventive intervention recommendations based on grid asset condition.
Probability of failure, criticality and risk assessments. Data lake collects telemetrics data, makes clearance, manages archives. Rich UI to visualize results of analysis and diagnostics, prognostics, including 3D representation, builds prognosis on assets health and performance. Offline data is gathered via hybrid mobile application and through external connectors.
We are working with BigData scale and using latest technologies like Docker and Kubernetes, AWS, Java 11, SpringBoot 2, Spring Clould, Kafka, Ignite, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Jupyter, Angular 10.
Our team is distributed between Ukraine and France (client), with core team based in Ukraine.
Opportunities: participate in multi-year project for one of the biggest companies in the World and contribute to the platform that will change work experience and results of energy grid engineers across the globe.
- Elicitation of new integration points within new features;
- Versioning and integration strategy definition;
- CI/CD pipeline tweaks;
- Verification of API contracts;
- Control of integration status, make sure everything is ready technically before it goes to QA, including necessary test data;
- Preparing and executing integration tests, performance measurements;
- Trigger code analyzers, report deviations from targets;
- Clarification of requirements to environments, meetings with clients and supportive departments;
- Preparing architecture design for new environments;
- Management of on-prem Kubernetes cluster;
- Deployment and management of AWS EKS cluster;
- Docker, docker-compose implementation;
- Investigations, PoC of using new technologies.
Mandatory Skills Description:
Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Linux, ESXi, Jenkins
API Testing, AWS, Bash-scripting, SonarQube, Python, Nginx, ELK Stack, Apache Ignite, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, PostgreSQL
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 April 2021