We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team at Vilmate.
Our client is a Sweden-based tech company that is working in the area of sales and marketing automation. Their application set out to make the web more personal using big data analytics, automation, and integrations. Ir provides data-driven customer insights.
● 4+ years in .NET/.NET Core web development.
● High level of knowledge of ASP.NET Core MVC.
● Good understanding of OOP, programming patterns.
● Good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases.
● Experience with Azure cloud services.
● Experience working on the project with microservice architecture.
● Good written and spoken English skills.
Would be a plus:
● High level of knowledge of TypeScript and Angular 2+.
● Experience with Cosmos DB.
● Being a part of a team to develop backend.
● Building integrations, RESTful APIs, and database queries.
● Creating automated tests and extending existing test coverage.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 April 2021