Our client is a worldwide leader in automotive infotainment and advanced connected car solutions. One of the client's products is a platform intended to communicate with car owners and provide them with relevant services, content, and contextual information.
The goal of the project is to help the client develop the server-side of their platform by implementing core services and integrations with partner systems.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Experience with TypeScript, Redux, Redux-Saga
- Unit testing (Jest, Mocha etc.)
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- An expert in developing against RESTful APIs
- Understanding of app/browser performance
- Intermediate spoken and written English
- Understanding of CI concepts
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields
- People-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers
- Familiarity with node.js or any other back-end language is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
(2I build.), Okhtyrskyi Ln, 7, Kiev, Kyiv city, 03680
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 April 2021