We’re looking for passionate and business-oriented developers willing to help us raise our bar; code lovers who are experienced enough to know that for any given technical solution the execution is a key factor for success.
We’re constantly striving to be data-driven. That means we measure everything that gives us insights we can use to continuously improve. We do that in a Lean way, using Kanban to represent our workflow while we’re using Scrum as an agile framework.
- Extensive expertise of OOP in a PHP/Symfony environment
- A clear understanding of fundamental computer science and software engineering concepts (e.g. design patterns)
- Knowledge of unit and functional testing and experience with TDD
- Experience with third-parties systems integration and asynchronous jobs
- Familiar with continuous delivery and with the principles of “you build it, you run it”
- Expertise with relational databases (MySQL) and ORM (Doctrine)
- Deep understanding of Agile principles and best practices such as peer review, pair programming
- Good spoken and written level of English
- Ship maintainable, robust and tested code in production
- Collaborate with POs and other devs to deliver value incrementally but constantly
- Understand our business needs to make sure you’re addressing them properly
- Liaise with the QA Engineers to test the user stories
- Identify and implement the best architectural solutions collaborating with the architects
- Help to improve our way of working based on continuous improvement
— The competitive remuneration on the local market;
— Study and practice English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— We have yoga classes, soccer, ping-pong, and gym in our office;
— Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance);
— Possibility to work remotely;
The leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe specialized in the automotive sector. Our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
Synergetica is a software R&D experts community working together since the year of 2000. Our community grows delivering the next generation software to our customers worldwide. We proud with the cutting edge software projects built by our teams which serve millions of consumers. Synergetica offers excellent work conditions, e.g.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 April 2021