We are looking for an experienced and talented Front-End Engineer to take our front-end code and processes to the next level.
KIEV (Office) Address: V. Havel street 6-z / Remote
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is a private and secure email service that offers you safety from the growing concerns regarding the protection of your personal information. Our Client's roadmap for the upcoming months includes upgrade to new versions, integration with payment systems, domain registration, localization and other improvements.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Migration and development of the mail service aperimail.com
APERIMAIL is a private and secure email service that offers you safety from the growing concerns regarding the protection of your personal information. https://www.aperimail.com. Our roadmap for the upcoming months includes upgrade to new versions, integration with payment systems, domain registration, localization and other improvements.
- Knowledge of working with Laravel Blade, Laravel Mix and SASS;
- Knowledge of Livewire and Inertia + Vue.Js;
- Ability to build Vue.JS components to add dynamic features to website pages;
- Good understanding of Node.JS and NPM;
- Knowledge of how to use Axios.JS;
- Experience of work with an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of working with Laravel Blade is important, including dealing with variables passed to Blade from the controller. Must have a good understanding of directives. The developer must have working knowledge of Livewire and Inertia + Vue.Js.
The candidate will ideally be able to build Vue.JS components to add dynamic features to website pages. They must have worked with Vue Routes and Vuex for centralised storage of Vue.JS applications data. A good understanding of Node.JS and NPM working with Vue.js component libraries. When it comes to working with CSS, working knowledge of Laravel Mix and Sass is required.
Knowledge of how to use Axios.JS to send and receive request from Laravel APIs. Must have working knowledge of Props, methods, computed and dealing with data within Vue.js components.
The developer must have worked in an Agile environment, working to Sprint deadlines. Familiar with Git and Jira.
- Participate in requirements elicitation and in planning sessions in cooperation with Product Owner and UX/UI Designer;
- Participate in project releases/deployments;
- Estimate and participate in sprint and project planning;
- Write code/unit tests.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
-- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
About M-sup studio
Працюємо по всій території країн СНГ.
Job posted on
25 April 2021