We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join Itera Research team full-time basis, who will identify, engage, and attract the best talent.
If you are a purposeful and ambitious person who loves to find the best talents, we are happy to welcome you in our large and friendly team.
● 2-4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience;
● Strong understanding of technologies;
● Strong communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills;
● Enthusiasm and energy to evolve with a best-in-class global talent acquisition function;
● Experience sourcing candidates through various platforms including recruiting databases, social media, online job boards and referrals;
● Avid networker who enjoys building long-term relationships with candidates;
● Professional, accountable, high-energy and collaborative team player.
As a plus
● Written and spoken English skills;
● Recruitment agency, consulting, or professional services firm experience highly preferred.
— Fitness benefits;
— English classes in the office with a teacher and a native speaker;
— Flexible working arrangements;
— Corporate holidays and team activities;
— Work in a high-growth, energetic environment.
● Lead full cycle recruiting, from planning, sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, gathering feedback and extending offers to candidates;
● Identify candidates via applicant tracking system, job boards, search engines, social networks, etc.;
● Partner with management and department heads on recruiting initiatives that support the needs of the business;
● Building relationships with our internal clients, hiring managers and build relationships with them to identify and implement search strategies that will drive job openings;
● Participate in the creation and upholding of best practice recruiting policies, practices and systems which help attract high quality employees, support business priorities and promote competitive advantage;
● Ensuring and maintaining the integrity and quality of the recruitment efforts including candidate selection and interview process;
● Contribute towards creating and maintaining a positive candidate experience;
● Work with outside recruitment agency vendors as appropriate;
● Maintain recruiting database and provide regular updates to hiring managers on the recruiting status of each position with open communication and by providing regular key automated reports of candidate pipelines;
● Fulfill open requisitions with timely and cost effective methods;
● Have a thorough understanding of technical roles;
● Coordinating on-boarding processes including: account setup, conducting new-hire orientation, collecting/processing of all required new-hire paperwork;
● Assist in developing and/or maintaining the company’s employer brand and employee value proposition, communication both through traditional, social media, and mobile channels.
About Itera Research
In 2004, Itera Research development center had been founded to drive brilliance in software engineering. We worked hard to gain the knowledge and skills in many IT areas and for a wide range of platforms. Now our talents provide full-cycle custom software development services proven by such certifications as Brainbench, Retratech, MCP, RHCE, MCSE, and PMI/UPMA. Their expertise is now nested in various countries of Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific. We know best how to rise up ideas while cutting costs, providing our clients with transparent processes.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 April 2021