We are the company that has already developed a decent and quickly growing info portal (blog) — 20X+ growth in 3 years. We sell customized learning management systems with support services (e-learning content creation, e-learning platform support, e-learning platform marketing)
• 3+ years in digital content creation (research, ideation, requirements, copywriting process management including task management and quality control; engagement tracking, experiments)
• Experience with landing pages development
• Experience with portfolio, case study pages development
• Experience with eMail creation
• Experience with newsletters management
• At least Upper-intermediate English
• Experience of working with a team and managing design, copywriting, markup tasks, etc
As a plus
• 2+ years experience with international b2b software related companies
• Professional and friendly team
• Adequate Management
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work from home
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Cozy office in the city center
• English courses
• Regular corporate events and team buildings
• Apple MacBook Pro
• Creation and regular updates of key blog posts
• Creation and regular updates of service-related, solutions-related, and other landing and selling pages
• Creation and regular updates of case study pages, eMails, and commercial presentations
Now we need to power up our content machine with a new team member that is going to be the one who makes sure that our content is engaging, interactive, and — most importantly — converting.
We already have dozens of tasks to repurpose some of our project presentations, service presentations, top blog articles, and start a completely new project — knowledge base for our support services.
If you are the one who is ready to take on this challenge, let’s make sure that you have the experience and skillset we are looking for.
About Raccoon Gang
Raccoon Gang is an experienced online learning solutions provider and the leading provider of Open edX services. Having a strong technical background and deep understanding of eLearning business we develop and launch high-quality projects for Microsoft, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, UCLA, Applied Materials, ASU and many others.
Let’s educate the world!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 April 2021