Poynt is a successful innovative startup that was recently acquired by GoDaddy. It is operating with smart payment terminals that made a revolution in the payment industry for offline businesses (stores, restaurants, SPAs, etc.)
● 3+ years of experience as a business analyst in a software development area
● Ability to work with uncertainties
● Experience in the creation of good structured documentation, diagrams, specifications, and wireframes
● Understanding of UX best practices and standards
● Experience in use wireframe tools like Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch
● Ability to identify and describe use cases
● High level of responsibility and proactivity
● Excellent communication and analytical skills
● English level — Upper-Intermediate. Both written and spoken
Nice to have:
● Understanding of Payment systems & Payment processing, Billing, E-commerce, and Payment terminals.
● Technical background, at least basic experience working as a developer or QA
● Interact with PMs, development teams, and other stakeholders
● Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements elicitation, documentation analysis, and validation
● Participate in backlog grooming, defining upcoming release scope
● Team Backlog management, Sprint’s resources allocation.
● Support development team in clarifications of requirements and manage change requests
● Keep in a good shape backlog and requirements
● Maintain actual products and projects documentation, update Confluence, and Jira tickets
● Create wireframes and mocks for specs
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker
● Full compensation package
● Regular team events and activities
Poynt is a successful innovative startup that was recently acquired by GoDaddy. It is operating with smart payment terminals that made a revolution in the payment industry for offline businesses (stores, restaurants, SPAs, etc.). It provides the next level all-in-one e-commerce solution that turns a payment terminal into a smart device with lots of features for business. These Android-based terminals support all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology. Poynt has clients in the US, UK, Canada, EU and begins its expansion to Asia.
Its new parent company GoDaddy is a well-known domain registrar and web hosting company, that has grown to one of the leaders in online commerce with more than 20 million clients. Poynt is going to provide its service to millions of current GoDaddy merchants across the globe. It allows merchants to use the power of a unified solution for online and offline commerce. Additionally, Poynt’s Payment Facilitator would be embedded in the current GoDaddy E-commerce platform as an internal system for payment processing. This would allow GoDaddy to provide full-cycle Omni-commerce solutions for their customers.
SPD-Ukraine is a leading provider of software development services. Established in 2006, the company was created to focus on high-end business solutions. Over the years, SPD-Ukraine extended the range of its services and has built strong relationships with the clients across the globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 April 2021