The Module is looking for a part-time Senior Full Stack (Java/JS) Developer who will launch a new product and take responsibility for development together with the team.
Hi, I am Victoria, IT recruiter at Module. We work in the outsourcing industry and help our clients transform their business.
Now we are preparing a strong and driving team to create a new product line.
We are open, proactive and open mind. We evolve a service approach both in relation to clients and within the team.
We are now looking for a part-time Senior Full Stack (Java/JS) Developer who will launch a new product and take responsibility for its elaboration together with the team.
- 5+ years of experience in the industry of software development;
- Practical knowledge of application architecture design principles and practices;
- Experience with Java and frontend development;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS);
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Experience with relational (MySQL), NoSQL databases (Couchbase/Aerospike), search engines (ElasticSearch);
- Knowledge of technologies for mobile development.
- Opportunity for professional development within the framework of creating a new product and selling it on export markets;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Competitive salary according to your skills and expectations.
Module is a very cool company that is moving in the direction of IT-outstaff. Our team has many creative and qualified specialists who work on projects of clients from all over the world.
Job posted on
22 April 2021