We are seeking new member to our office in Kyiv for the position of Junior Account Manager.
If you’re interested in our job opening, please send us your CV with a cover letter and your salary expectations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the gaming and esports industry would be a major benefit;
- Up to 1 year experience in areas where constant communication with clients is required;
- English knowledge from upper-intermediate level;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing;
- Basic understanding of Social Media as working tool;
- Project management skills: setting technical specifications, planning, prioritization, team management, quality control;
- Proven use of G-Suite;
- Knowledge of Project Management tools would be an advantage.
- Сommunicating with sponsors on projects and cooperation on the daily basis;
- Planning and managing the implementation of sponsorship obligations;
- Setting and monitoring the implementation of tasks within teams (marketing / media / operations / merchandise), both long-term and 'one-time';
- Communicating with contractors, project budgeting, reporting;
- Controlling and administrating the payment process;
- Preparing quarterly reports on sponsorship contracts.
- Competitive fixed salary based on the interview results
- 24 working days on annual vacation
- Fully paid vacation and sick leaves
- Friendly and creative environment
About Natus Vincere
Natus Vincere is a leading multi-gaming esports club. Our players have been winning major titles on such esports disciplines as CS:GO, DOTA 2, PUBG, Apex Legends, PUBG Mobile etc.
In addition, Natus Vincere has become the very first all-in-one esports marketing agency with effective PR&Marketing cases in its portfolio. We create campaigns for such industry leaders as G2A, SteelSeries, HyperX, AOC, EGB, ESP, HyperX, GG.Bet, 1xBet, Logitech, OMEN and many others .
Our mission is to drive esports development, inspire more people to get involved in it, and to rally and support the community of people who share our values.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 April 2021