The key project for one of the biggest mobile operators in Ukraine.
Our client is Ukrainian mobile operator, sole owned by the significant international investment company.
Today the company is not only one of the biggest players on the Ukrainian market, but also a leader in innovations implementation, development of attractive tariffs and services.
The company's mission is enriching the lives of customers by providing high-quality telecommunications services that are supported by innovative technologies, high-quality technical process and the strong team of professionals.
Participation in the layout, front-end development and integration with back-end of all customer's public sites.
Close interaction with analysts and marketing for achieving the best result.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Experience from 2 years (would by nice: real examples that can be seen)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
- Experience in implementing projects with modular architecture and animation on CSS3
- Experience adaptive layout.
- jQuery (mandatory).
- Knowledge and understanding of the browsers on various operating systems and mobile devices.
- Experience in implementing projects from scratch and the ability to understand and maintain someone else's code
- Experience with Webpack, Graphql, Material-ui, Tailwindcss, Linux
will be a plus
- Agile and critical mindset
English: B2 Upper Intermediate Russian: C2 Proficient Ukrainian: C2 Proficient
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 April 2021