Infopulse is currently looking for a Middle Angular Developer.
We are looking for talented, passionate, result-oriented professionals to join our team and to develop a challenging and dynamic business project. It is based on the latest Angular, .NET Core as a server and several MS SQL databases.
The system is designed to operate in Azure to meet all expected potential. It is highly configurable to meet flexible requirements. Our customer is one of the worldwide known Big Four audit companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
Areas of Responsibility
- Participating in development and enhancements of several enterprise applications
- Participating in solution analysis, design and development
- Building quality code adhering to industry standard coding practices
- Designing and developing highly modular object-oriented code with extensibility
- Collaborating in a fast-paced, continual learning environment which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies so as to solve business issues
- Сollaborating with multiple teams, that are spread across the globe
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Understanding of RxJS
- Understanding in Angular CLI
- Experience in integration with API/Microservices Cross-browser layout Unit testing HTML 5, CSS 3 and responsive design
Infopulse is one of the leading IT outsourcing companies in Ukraine. Founded in 1991, the company has a team of more than 2,000 professionals in Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, USA, Brazil. Infopulse is a Global Outsourcing 100® company recognized by IAOP® and is trusted by many established brands.
• 30 years of experience
• Customers in 30+ countries
• 30+ customers have been with Infopulse for 5+ years
• 60% of specialists have 6+years of IT experience
By applying our consulting, engineering, and design expertise, we create advanced technology solutions together with our clients — solutions that drive companies' transformation into a modern digital business.
Infopulse is a part of TietoEVRY, the leading Nordic digital services company with 24,000 experts globally and customers in more than 90 countries.
We are the team that creates the future together with colleagues, clients and partners. Our strength lies in the diversity of views and unity of principles that we adhere to every day. Our business development, organizational, professional and personal growth stem from the basic values of Infopulse:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 April 2021