We are looking for cool professionals who will take the position of Salesforce developer. Our goal is to use our deep breadth of experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences to improve lives by providing innovative solution on next-generation platforms.
• Develop and implement new functionalities, alterations, and customizations of Salesforce applications;
• Cooperate with other engineers, developers, architects, Quality Assurance, and management team in order to understand the needs of the project and deliver value to the customers;
• Participate in project team meetings and communicate with other team members and clients effectively ;
• Implement and automate business processes within Salesforce.
• Experience as a Salesforce.com developer;
• Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs;
• Experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers;
• Understanding of Salesforce Platform features and capabilities;
• Understanding of CRM concepts and business processes;
• Experience in any programming languages (JAVA, C#, etc.);
• Understanding of SOAP, REST;
• Understanding of asynchronous apex (batch apex jobs, queueable, feature methods, schedulable jobs);
• Strong OOP Knowledge, enterprise design patterns;
• Understanding of system architecture and system design;
• Ability to understand a business problem/issue and translate to a Salesforce.com solution;
• Knowledge around packaging and continuous integration is an asset;
• English - Intermediate+.
• Regular compensation package reviews
• 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate.
• Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate)
• Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings etc.)
• Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company
• Office or remote or mixed types of work are welcome — upon employee’s convenience and by approval of direct manager
• Free English classes in the office
• Convenient office location in the center.
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, Finances, etc. Our project teams develop the digital solutions that can force and improve the health care in different countries, upgrade the business processes in retail trade, add the new options to the industry of digital entertainment.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 April 2021