Looking for a DevOps/SRE specialist to join SANDSIV team to work together on a Voice of Customers (CX management) platform
SANDSIV's enterprise Voice of the Customer technologies and services enable world-leading organizations to gather superior customer intelligence. We’re looking for a DevOps/SRE to join our team.
• Competitive salary in EUR;
• Flexible work model: full-time office, part-time office/remote, full time remote (for non-Kyiv employees);
• Office: 5 minutes from metro Pechersk;
We take needed procedures to prevent COVID-19 in our office space
• Paid lunches, snacks in the office;
• Annual big paid vacation with a flexible schedule and covered sick leaves;
• The opportunity for professional growth;
• Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help);
• Interesting tasks that are not related to e-commerce or gambling.
• Linux system administration and scripting;
• Infrastructure as code;
• Docker, K8s, Helm;
• MySQL and MongoDB: administration, optimization, and troubleshooting;
• Strong troubleshooting skills;
• Good technical English;
• Good communication skills.
Will be a plus:
• Python, PHP, Golang experience (developing and/or operations);
• Experience with automated log analysis;
• Google Cloud experience;
• Prometheus stack.
• Monitoring and operational support of our systems (this includes several mid-sized K8s clusters, bare metal, and cloud);
• Automatization of routine tasks;
• Improve operations and monitoring;
• Maintain and troubleshoot deployment automation and continuous delivery;
• Work closely with the development and support teams in a friendly and creative DevOps team;
• Analyze and improve system architecture.
sandsiv + enterprise Voice of the Customer technologies and services enable world leading organisations to gather superior customer intelligence that directly contributes to increased operational efficiency, helps accelerate business performance and provides measurable impact on revenues and the bottom-line.
Analyse customers’ cumulative experience across multiple touch points, multiple channels, and over time — manage the cross-functional, end-to-end experience that shapes the customer’s view of your business.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 April 2021