EU telecommunication product company with HQ in Denmark and offices in Ukraine, Brazil, UK, and the USA continue to grow and hire on a full-time basis.
If you want to become a part of an EU-growing company, we invite you to join our great team of successful creators.
About the project
Сloud-based SaaS tools supporting the mobile device life cycle. Tools are servicing 500+M subscribers in 17 languages, deployed more successful device support solutions than any other provider on the planet. Last year the tools handled more than 60 million interactions from clients across 6 continents. The projects are targeted for customer self-service and call centers of telecommunication. They include self-service solutions for client's customer interaction, agent-facing, and retail support solutions set the industry standard and continuously meet and exceed our clients' expectations.
- Technical skills Languages: C# (.NET and .NET Core), HTML, CSS, JS (Node.js / Vue);
- Database: MySQL, MSSQL;
- Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, RDS, Cloudfront, S3, Lambda, Cloudformation), Fastly;
- Tools: VS Code, Visual Studio, Jira, Github, Slack;
- experience in writing REST api's, Git (preferably github.com);
- Upper intermediate+ English written and most importantly spoken.
Personal qualities of the candidate: independent, proactive attitude, problem solver, team-spirited, solution-driven attitude, capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines.
What you will do:
- Take part in building our web applications and products
- Back-end development of features in application's infrastructure
- Analyze and solve difficult issues across the stack in our architecture
- Design and build high scale back-end services
- Collaborate with all our teams (Ukraine, Brazil, UK, etc.) in a great and supportive atmosphere
What we offer:
- Career opportunities within big and well-known telecommunication company from Europe.
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Office in Central part of Lviv, positive atmosphere, good working environments.
- Friendly and open working culture.
- Possibility of business trips abroad.
- If you from another city we are ready to help with relocation.
About TRM Solutions
We help leading brands adopt advanced technology solutions to drive organizational change and achieve revenue growth.
Our services cover the critical aspects of the successful product development: product vision, business goals, quality, user experience and technology innovation.
Job posted on
21 April 2021