Оur cliеnt is аn US-based fintеch cоmpаny that develops a pеrsоnаl loans platform. The goal of the service is to provide custоmеrs with a workaround for the unеxpеctеd еxpеnsеs.
The company is currently looking for a Senior Ruby Developer who will be responsible for building new systems, enhancing and refactoring existing systems, integrating with external systems, and performance projects. This person will work closely with PM’s, Engineering Leads, and fellow engineers.
- Underwriting system which decides if a customer is approved for a loan;
- Loan management system which involves 3rd party integrations and the general state machine of a loan;
- Marketing which involves bidding and processing loan applications through multiple marketing channels;
- Performance projects involving a mix of application code and interactions with our Postgres DB; business is good and we need to scale;
- You will work closely with your technical lead to shape the overall Engineering vision and roadmap.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a backend software engineer for non-trivial web applications;
- Experience working with Frontend developers;
- Strong communication ability to describe complex problems and solutions;
- Experience in an object-oriented programing language such as Ruby, Python, Java, etc;
- Experience working with heavy web application development frameworks such as Ruby on Rails;
- Extensive experience with data model design for relational databases.
Would be an advantage:
- Extensive experience using SQL to investigate non-trivial issues or to create complex reporting;
- Strong experience on the Frontend or the infrastructure (DevOps);
- Experience working in Ruby and Python.
The company offers:
- Medical Insurance;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Fun, fast-paced work environment;
- Dynamic start-up culture;
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company;
- Equal opportunity employer.
Job posted on
21 April 2021