If you like to work with the great international team, YOU are welcome! We're waiting for curious and talented people to join the company :)
• 3 + Years of Development experience
• E-commerce experience, Salesforce preferred, (2+ projects or 1+ year)
• Experience in UX/UI Design
• Working knowledge of responsive design.
• Experience in applying MVC
• Knowledge of jQuery. Experience with any popular jQuery plug-in (jQuery UI, jQuery tools, jQuery Mobile, etc.) is a plus.
• Knowledge of popular CSS grid systems (Bootstrap, 960gs, Skeleton, etc...)
• Knowledge of version control systems
• Strong English skills (B2 or above)
• Experience in working in a self-organising team, with little or no supervision
• Excellent team player
Nice to have:
• Experience in Salesforce Backend (APEX)
• Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
• Able to communicate with customers on technical issues
• Ability to multitask
• Have a positive “can do” attitude
• Build, validate and maintain web page templates from supplied PSD or wireframe layouts using clean, lightweight, semantic code that adheres to current Web Standards.
• Write cross-browser HTML and CSS.
• Support and enforce best practices for content layout, navigation and site architecture for a simple to complex web applications or websites.
• Work closely with very qualified and motivated back-end developers, analysts, architects and managers.
• Apply company tailored working procedures on daily basis.
• Keep up to date with the latest web technologies in the fields of web design, usability, mobile, email and social media application design.
• Develop expert level knowledge about web & mobile front-end development standards and platforms, performance and user experience & share it with the team.
• International working environment
• Continuous learning programs
• Clearly defined career path
• Technical certifications
• 21 working days of paid vacation/year
• Paid sick leaves
• Periodic evaluations with salary raises and bonuses in accordance with performance
• Private medical insurance
• Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
About OSF Digital
OSF Digital, formerly OSF Global, with its brand OSF Commerce, is a top digital transformation specialist and leading global commerce solutions company.
We possess expertise in omnichannel integrations, internationalization, and commerce optimization and help brands succeed against the challenges present in the world’s rapidly changing digital environment.
You can check and apply on our global jobs on https://osf.digital/careers/jobs
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 April 2021