We are looking for a Middle Xamarin Developer to join our team at Vilmate.
Our client is a Swedish company that develops, markets, and sells low-power and ultra-reliable operating systems, radio modules, and products for wireless IoT applications.
Their Xamarin-based application is an installation and maintenance tool for the wireless mesh outdoor lighting control system. The App allows one to set up and install devices and configure scenes.
• Engineer Diploma (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
• At least 2 years of experience with Xamarin.Forms
• Bluetooth knowledge
• Testing experience (both unit testing and writing test cases in our CI (CI environment is Robot Framework)).
• Positive problem solver
• Open-minded and contributes to team success
• Team player
• For the senior developer, we also expect that the person is able to guide the middle experienced engineers
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Flexible working hours.
• Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
• Paid sick days.
• A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
• State holidays are granted.
• Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
• Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
• Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
• Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 April 2021