We are looking for a Backend engineer with a Java background willing to switch to Rust to create a fancy product in a regulatory area based on b
Vareger Group - is a trusted DLT service provider for Fintech products. We are keen on top-notch technology development and plan to boost our Rust expertise.
We are looking for a Backend engineer with a Java background willing to switch to Rust to create a fancy product in a regulatory area based on blockchain technology and smart contracts.
- Liaise with front-end engineer and client to promote great software design and quality
- Develop high throughput API services
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes
- Develop awesome new features front-end to back-end as part of a team
- Point out issues with the existing architecture and code, and clean it up
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in software development;
- Excellent proficiency with Java, Spring, Docker, Microservice architecture,
- Be familiar with Kubernetes, Solidity, Ethereum
- Strong understanding of the development cycle
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Vareger is an company, formed by a distributed team of developers and consultants. Headquartered in Estonia and coordinated by a strong team of blockchain adepts in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 April 2021