AP (Accounts Payable) Automation with the combined power of Communications and Artificial Intelligence that gives you full control over the invoice lifecycle. We solve real problems that affect real people every day. Today we’re focused on solving Accounts Payables biggest challenge.
- Experience with Java - at least for 4-5 years
- Experience in designing and developing a database model (Cloud-based NoSQL/DynamoDB)
- Experience with Agile methodology and strong knowledge of software development best practices
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to use good judgment
- Angular/AngularJS, Node.js will be +
- Strong and hands-on with AWS technologies and services
- Self-management and strong prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, team player with a track record of technical leadership and technical collaboration
- Secure development practices
- Working day from 9.00 - 18.00, Mon.-Fri. Weekend Saturday, Sunday;
- The candidate should work from home during quarantine and be available through client's collaboration tools during business hours. After quarantine candidate agrees to work from Trust’s offices and not remotely from home.
- Develop cloud applications using Java, AWS services, Serverless, microservices, Docker, etc
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable web applications and services
Ability to design, optimize and refactor the code for improved performance
- Deep understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, clean coding, code review practices
- Continuous and recent hands-on experience in developing applications using Java, AWS services, Serverless, microservices, Docker, etc
About Marketing Mix
Мы команда профессионалов, которая предлагает высококачественные и инновационные решения в сфере маркетинга. Мы можем предложить индивидуальное, комплексное маркетинговое сопровождение для Вашего бизнеса, чтобы достичь максимального эффекта.
Job posted on
20 April 2021