Looking for Scrum Master - Remote Ukraine
Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
We are looking for Scrum Master\PM to drive delivery in a team-focused and Agile Scrum environment coordinating work with BA, Dev, Operational, and cross-functional application teams.
• Lead 2-3 scrum teams of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
• Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
• Lead a team using standard Scrum ceremonies
• Drive development team to stay focused on their Sprint plan to accomplish the Sprint goals
• Facilitate planning and build a delivery middle & long-term delivery roadmap
• Facilitate win-win decision making among Product Owner, Development Team, Stakeholders, Scrum Team, and Leadership Team.
• Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
• Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
• Coach a delivery team to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
• Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
• Standardize scrum practices among teams
• Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Experience in delivering complex technical projects, both Agile and Waterfall.
• Deep understanding of SDLC, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Negotiation Skills, People Management, CI/CD, Waterfall Methodology
• 5+ years of solid experience working in Scrum Master / Project Manager Role
• Passion and deep understanding of Agile and Scrum frameworks
• Experience applying various estimation techniques
• Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with the ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity
• A constant focus on what could be improved and helps others to see the opportunity to improve
• Ability to self-regulate, be self-aware and socially connect with the team members to build a long-term relationship and create a healthy work environment
• Proficiency in using Jira in Scrum Framework
• Scrum Master certification preferred (PSM I or CSM) or SAFe
• Fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)
• Understanding of Financial Market typical processes and business products
• Strong technical background
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 April 2021