If you're a PR professional and would like to scale up to the global level or want to raise your game in international communications - the VIS job is for you!
We have a mission at VIS: empowering veterinarians to live their passion by improving their daily routines and work environment. We have developed a complex solution for veterinary enterprises that focuses on staff experience, prevents burnout and turnover while boosting business performance. Our focus is on the 🇺🇸 and 🇨🇦 markets.
We're a friendly remote bunch, spanning across the globe but with a strong presence in Ukraine.
If you're a PR professional and would like to scale up to the global level or want to raise your game in international communications - this job is for you!
We are launching a new mind-blowing software product and looking to strengthen our PR function. The PR manager will work together with the PR lead to promote the upcoming product and VIS in general.
We don't micromanage, and you will have the freedom to ideate and implement any projects that will benefit VIS.
VIS brand and our CEO Dr. Ivan Zak are well-known and adored in the industry, so you will have a solid foundation to work with.
An ideal candidate has previous experience in corporate communications, a curious and analytical mind, fluent written and spoken English, sense of humor.
– Develop relations with media and opinion leaders from English-speaking countries, primarily the US and Canada;
– Media pitching, managing press requests; our focus is business and veterinary publications, tier-1 tech and general interest media;
– Generate new ideas for content (e.g., contributed stories, columns, webinars, social media posts);
– Write or brief and supervise our army of copywriters;
– Organize VIS participation in industry events and manage speaking engagements;
– Manage relations with industry associations and organizations;
– Develop presentation outlines and talking points for VIS speakers;
– Participate in the production of our Leading With Purpose webinar series;
– Implement any crazy ideas that can benefit VIS business.
– Understand the media landscape and journalist mindset;
– Be great at social listening;
– Excellent verbal, writing, and editing skills and the ability to create compelling stories;
– Be a self-starter and a quick learner;
– High level of personal and professional integrity.
– 3+ years of work experience in PR, preferably in B2B;
– Full-time commitment;
– Experience in global communications will be a huge advantage.
– Any hardware and software required to get the job done;
– Generous vacation policy, medical insurance, and education fund;
– A meaningful and purpose-driven company that does good for the world.
How to apply
Send Alex a message about yourself and your creative achievements to get the ball rolling. Please add a portfolio of publications you have generated and any pet photos you love.
We're helping grow innovative companies in the veterinary domain
Job posted on
19 April 2021