The Global Print API from Cloudprinter has been awarded as one of the promising revolutions and disruptions in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers all over the world.
We are searching for a graphic designer to support our marketing department in the conceptual development and execution of creative deliverables for both online and print media.
We are based in The Cloud, Heusden (Netherlands), and Aarhus (Denmark).
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel,)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being assertive and effective in engaging people
- We value the quality of your work and meeting the deadlines is also highly important to us
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to make sound, timely decisions
- Ability to take feedback and implement it quickly
We expect you to have worked 2+ years with graphic design being proficient in the creation of responsive and adaptive layouts. You will be responsible for bringing continuity to our multiple web properties, social media channels, and apps.
Working for Cloudprinter.com is more of a lifestyle than a regular office job. We hate 9-5 and strict structures, we move fast and you have to be there when it happens. Our clients and partners are all around the world, so we work flexible hours. We expect you to be flexible and we give a high level of flexibility back.
You will mainly work with our international teams in Ukraine, Denmark, and The Netherlands.
As a multi-side platform, we are connecting print partners and print buyers in almost any country in the world via our cloud-based platform.
We are a Dutch company with branches in Denmark and Ukraine.