We’re looking for a Technical support person to join our team and work with our Swedish-based client.
Our client – a Swedish company that provides Internet professionals with services within Domain names, Hosting. The company is funded and managed by Internet entrepreneurs. They are a company that is at the absolute cutting edge when it comes to helping their customers, focusing on companies in the SEO, affiliate, and iGaming industry.
You will work for the first-line support in the web hosting team.
- Provide technical and financial support on the services offered (hosting, domain names, SSL certificates, other services)
- Ensure to provide excellent customer service through e-mail and tickets in a timely and accurate manner
- Analyze customer complaints and feedback to supply appropriate solutions
- Create internal articles and documentation & maintain up-to-date documentation regarding the processes
- Assist with custom requests from customers
- Track, follow up, and resolve customers issues using best customer care practices
- Troubleshoot server related, hosting, domain systems, and website issues
- Prioritizing and escalating issues to 2nd line and Operations team
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years in support service experience
- Experience with domain names, hosting, and SSL support
- Linux skills
- Understanding of Networking and DNS
- Good English level (Upper-intermediate and higher)
- You love borsch!
- Experience with LAMP servers
- Knowledge of Registry and Registrar
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 April 2021