Working as a part of the delivery team in Luxoft Automotive Account.
Our products are focused on development of HMI for automotive customers. You will work in changing and challenging environment in multicultural team.
This position requires a highly-motivated engineer with strong problem solving, and technical skills. The main duty is to ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests on a daily basis.
• Perfect understanding of product and project requirements, being able to cover product domains with corresponding test specification.
• Clear understanding of the SDLC and tester's role.
• Knowledge of test methodologies and test types.
• Experience with test cases creation, review and maintenance.
• Performing of regression, daily and smoke tests.
• Reporting, verification and reproduction of software defects on a daily base.
• Follow and contribute to the project processes set by Project Manager and Test Manager (daily stand-ups, retrospectives, estimating/reporting, acceptance criteria definition, etc.).
• Assisting in managing bugs through the bug-triage process.
• Create, collect, modify, and maintain all necessary test data required for daily activities (e.g. media content)
• Collaborate with other team members to understand requirements and technical specifications of the product.
• Participate in identifying environmental needs for the testing team and the initial set-up of the environment.
• Supporting development team with grooming sessions, bugs finding, logs capturing, requirements clarification
• Mentoring of junior test engineers.
• Strong SW testing background, minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Desire to learn more, develop and grow in testing career
• High performance and project commitment
• Upper-Intermediate English or above. Good written and verbal communication.
• Being able to manage their own work with minimal supervision.
Nice to have
• Experience in automotive (preferable)
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• High practical JIRA knowledge as a task managing and bug tracking system (or any other similar system)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 April 2021