Two of the key company priorities for the next 12 months are:
- Reengineer out tech stack with scalable architecture
- Scale bus marketplace supply with connecting multiple bus operators to BlaBlaCar Global Distribution System
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform — a global, trusted community of over 90 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach bus network, a commuter carpooling service and e-scooters, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to marketplace for shared mobility.
In Ukraine, BlaBlaCar is looking to grow its Engineering team, dedicated to building a B2B travel marketplace scalable to other markets across the world. To scale BlaBlaCar’s multimodal activity of buses and carpool, our team in Kyiv is:
- Implementing a new Inventory Management System for bus carriers;
- Reengineering our Teck Stack with modern technologies and architecture frameworks, and
- Implementing advanced features to facilitate the development of online sales for bus operators.
We are looking for software engineers, DevOps and Engineering Managers to drive these important projects. BlaBlaCar offers remote work possibilities, a competitive salary, social benefits, a strong international environment with HQs in Paris, and more.
Come join the ride! blablacar.com/dreamjobs
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 April 2021