Product Designer (UX/UI) to SaaS product. Full remote, full-time or part-time.
Northell is looking for a talented Product Designer for SaaS-product.
Our teammate needs to meet the next requirements:
● 2+ years of professional UI/UX design experience
● A portfolio that showcases confident, diverse, and thoughtful user experience design
● You are a generalist who can drive the design process end to end: from user journey and wireframing to interactive prototypes and high-fidelity design
● Deep understanding of the main usability principles
● Strong experience with Figma or Adobe XD
● Experience in creating UI Guidelines and/or UI kits
● At least В2 English level.
What you will be doing:
● Use design methodologies & techniques including market & user research, wireframing, prototyping, high-fidelity designs, and usability testing to support product features, vision, and strategy.
● Proactively collaborate with product managers and think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and help engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
● Think in terms of design systems (patterns, guidelines, kits) to create a consistent and scalable user experience.
● Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate the design rationale
● Develop a digital product with a high usability level for different user roles.
What we do offer:
● opportunity for remote work
● full-time or part-time
● mentoring and team support. Even if you’re working remotely — we provide you with all our services and care
● 24 working days of paid vacations and seek leaves
● corporate English classes
● accounting and legal support
● exciting online and offline parties, team-buildings in mountains.
1) CV and portfolio review
2) HR Interview
3) Tech Interview
4) Test task (small one)
5) Give you feedback and make a final decision.
Please send the portfolio link with your application.
Hi there! We Are the Northell Team
Nothell was founded in 2019 and has already accomplished plenty of successful projects worldwide. We design, develop, and maintain B2B/B2C companies throughout their business journeys. Our team has the common passion to craft disrupted solutions for businesses to accelerate their opportunities to grow.
5* Rating on Clutch.
We strive to assist businesses to tell their stories to the world through breakthrough products with intuitive and interactive UX/UI design.
Each team member of our company acts as a leader. Combining creative and business mindsets Northell team drive successful projects.
We keep pace with modern trends and sometimes it is necessary to step out of our comfort zone. And this exactly moves us forward to be better and enhance our skills.
We adhere to an approach that each step of the design and development process needs to be transparent for all members of the project. That’s why it’s important for us to see clients’ participation and mutually improve the process.
We, at Northell, believe that an open-minded and unbiased approach can drive solid results. We are open to critique, recommendations, and always ready to listen to clients’ visions and offer solutions tailored to them.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 April 2021