Client, a market leading, North-West based Fintech software company develops next-generation analytics and optimisation software designed to address challenges around 'Big Data' in the Financial Services space.
The team are committed to pushing the boundaries of the products we work with and helping our clients deliver leading-edge analytics to help solve very real business challenges. You will work with modern technologies and be an integral part of continuing to evolve our high-performing platform. If you are serious about being a part of the fast-paced and exciting journey, then this project should be top of the list!
Project will cover creation and evolution of high performance product for reconciliation system for transaction management, with low latency capabilities with focus on back end system.
This person will be responsible for day to day project management and people management in offshore delivery center.
He/She will also be responsible for the delivery, scope, timeline, project status reporting and other PM activities. Hands on knowledge of software development methodologies is essential. Agile knowledge is a plus. Responsibilities will also include:
* Negotiation with customer and on-site Luxoft Project Managers (delivery management, requirements management, requirements analysis etc.);
* Introduction and enhancements of software development methodologies within the project;
* Coordination and collaboration with other projects and QA engineers;
* Change management process facilitation;
* Team motivation, team building, assessment of project team members.
* Project management experience in the software development projects of 10+ members size: 2+ years.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including strong English language skills).
* Ability to communicate over number of contacts from client side and streamlining requests from them into Kiev dev team.
* Experience to manage projects having complex organization (e.g. having several development centers; diverse levels of communication at client side etc.).
* Advanced skills in using project support/monitoring tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
* General technical background in IT.
Nice to have
* Knowledge in financial business domain.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 April 2021