We are looking for a Senior Python developer for remote work in our worldwide team. We need a manager who wants to take part in something big and assume responsibility for the success of a new and innovative e-commerce project.
The right candidate will be someone with an open mind who loves to solve problems and who strives to take their projects to the next level.
- Main hard skills requirements for candidates:
1. Strong background with python 4+ years.
2. Experience with Python 3 version.
3. Experience creating API with Flask and Flask Restplus.
4. Experience with the following frameworks: SQLAlchemy, Celery, Marshmallow. 5. Strong background working with MySQL and MongoDB Databases.
6. Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Main soft skills requirements for candidates:
1. Strong desire and a proactive attitude to work.
2. English - at least Intermediate level.
3. Strong problem-solving abilities.
4. Flexibility and team player.
5. Ability to work in a timezone close to the US.
We are an all-in-one, leading dropshipping platform that automates all actions for the user, from finding smart and hot-selling products to product uploading, price & stock monitoring the suppliers’ sites, customer support system, price optimization system, and more.
The company is global and has teams all over the world. Teams vary in size and frequently
collaborate with each other, providing our employees the unique opportunity to learn and work with teammates from around the world. Every employee plays a key role in growing the company and has the responsibility for the success of the company.
About Global Teams
We are Global Teams, founded in 2014 to help you grow your business by drawing on the talents of dedicated IT professionals based in Ukraine.
We began as a software development outsourcing company, but quickly realized that remote work is the future. We added a curated outstaffing service, giving clients more control over their remote teams while reducing expenses and any administrative challenges they may encounter.
Today, Global Teams has expanded to include over 150 experienced software developers and other professionals in Ukraine, with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine, and Tel Aviv, Israel.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 April 2021