We invite you to become part of the DataArt team in Odessa and consider the position of Business Analyst
About the vacancy
DataArt experts deliver business and software solutions that help our clients succeed in the highly competitive landscape, by offering a full range of services, from consulting and system modernization to new product development and support.
Media & Entertainment practice of DataArt combines technology and industry expertise to design, build, and deliver modern solutions for digital media, music, sports, video, publishing, and other organizations.
Business analysts are in demand for different project stages for our clients worldwide. There are a variety of different opportunities in the Media & Entertainment practice.
- Interact with stakeholders to conduct elicitation process, present proposed solutions, manage change requests, and process feedback during different stages of the projects
- Plan and conduct requirements analysis and design definition, prepare specifications and other artifacts (presentation, guides, release notes, etc.) for different groups of stakeholders
- Participate in the development process as a business analyst, starting with roadmap and prioritization to validation and demos, to support both the team and the client
- 1.5+ years of experience working as a business analyst or requirements analyst in IT projects
- Practical experience of driving the elicitation process on different project stages
- Understanding of different types of requirements and practical experience of their description in the appropriate formats/artifacts
- Practical experience with functionality decomposition and modeling (BPMN, UML)
- Understanding of requirements life cycle and activities to analyze and manage requirements
- Experience with key BA technics (interview, workshop, document analysis, estimation, etc.)
- Understanding of agile development processes (e.g. Scrum) and proactive participation as BA in such processes
- Experience in issue solving and risk assessment from the BA perspective
- Good communication skills, experience as presenter and negotiator with clients and teams
- Self-management and ability to work without permanent supervision
- Fluent spoken and good written English
Would be a plus
- Understanding of basic UX principles and experience with developing sketches/wireframes
- Practical experience with the different types of solutions (Web apps, mobile apps, etc.)
- Basic technical skills (architecture principles, SQL, reverse engineering experience)
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA/Confluence as a requirements management system
- Experience with market analysis and benchmarking
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 April 2021