DevOps Trainee, we are looking for you!
Join our progressive team in Kyiv!
Our customer delivers one of the leading cloud-based, agile monetization and subscription management platforms on the market.
The product is designed to address the challenges businesses face when they rapidly deploy new products and services with sophisticated subscription and consumption-based pricing models at a global scale. The application provides not only complex billing support, but also captures, measures, and analyzes priceless consumption data. Drive retention, up-sell and cross-sell and automate creative product bundling. The product provides a platform for any organization to embrace the incoming flood of consumption data.
As of today, a team of 60 Engineers is involved to provide the best quality service to our client. That includes Developers, QA and ATQA Engineers, Business Analysts, and DevOps Engineers, spit by 8 SCRUM teams.
The DevOps team is in charge of supporting existed infrastructure and building proper configuration management, continuous integration, and continuous delivery, monitoring, ensuring engineering is doing all the right things in its services before they go into production.
• Knowledge in Linux/Unix systems
• Basic knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS)
• Understanding Backend (Data Bases), MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Understanding Software deployment processes
• Troubleshooting and debugging skills
• May be familiar to work with tracking systems, like a Mantis, Jira, Trac
• Monitoring systems (LogicMonitor, Nagios, Zabbix, etc)
• Docker orchestration - Containerization (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes)
• Version Control system (GIT)
• Automation tools (Ansible)
• Scripting languages: Bash/Shell, Python, Groovy (will a big plus)
TOGETHER WE WILL:
With help of an experienced mentor
• Obtain knowledge of infra and application layers to be able to complete typical Operations tasks like deployments, troubleshooting, configuring accesses, Jenkins jobs creation, etc.
• Be able to maintain and execute configuration management for the environment
• Make familiar with terraform code
• Participate in daily status calls, planning sessions
• Proactively work with Engineering and QA to ensure correct product configuration
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 April 2021