We are looking for a passionate about your profession, an experienced specialist. Someone who knows how to build HR processes from scratch, has successful experience in developing and implementing HR strategies and is able to effectively maintain program initiatives that adhere to company objectives
Important for this position/ useful experience:
● Strong background in IT recruitment, talents acquisition and retention
● Good experience in building systems effective HR-services
● Excellent knowledge in development and implementation of the programs staff evaluation, training and development
● Experience in supervise development & career planning activities for team members
● Good skills at handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
● High level of communication and persuasion/argumentation skills, perfect command of written Ukrainian, Russian and, as an advantage, upper-intermediate English
Our ideal candidate is must have not only theoretical knowledge, but also life experience, broad-mindedness, the ability to feel people in order to inspire team members to achieve ambitious goals
What You’ll Be Doing/ your challenges:
● Management of recruitment projects: requests processing, selection of challengers, interviewing, estimations, assist in choice candidates, preparation job proposals, keep track of recruiting metrics
● HR-recording activities, creation and improvement of internal regulations, house rules, company’s policies and procedures optimization
● Implementation of the programs staff onboarding, adaptation, evaluation, training and development, compensation and benefits
● Providing welcome trainings, onboarding/offboarding/one-to-one meeting with employees; consulting managers to understand employee skill gaps and propose learning solutions
● Supervise the Compensation & Benefits Package of the employees in order to attract, maintain, motivate and retain the employees
● Keeping up of employer branding, planning and organization of corporate events
● Analyze, evaluate, and identifying risks, and produce reports for management and stakeholders
Team.Harbour is a small company that values the atmosphere of sincere relationships.
We are focused on the result and we avoid the extensive bureaucracy and micromanagement.
We provide possibility to work remotely, paid vacation, sick leaves and well as good opportunities for career and personal development.
Since our inception - Team.Harbour has delivered technology solutions that provide real, quantifiable results to businesses.
As part of Team.Harbour, you’ll be part of a global team of experienced individuals, delivering exciting cutting-edge products and services to clients. This is the perfect environment for professional development opportunities and takes on interesting and challenging tasks.
Want to improve yourself?
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 April 2021