Frontend engineer to work on Github listed application for a German product company with great management and cutting edge technologies
Our team, which is based in Munich and Kyiv (Unit City), is building up next-generation tooling for GitOps on Kubernetes. Our goal is to help companies to adopt Kubernetes in a scalable, secure, and compliant way using GitOps. Together with a team of 7 experienced and highly motivated Software Engineers, you will build the GitOps tooling of tomorrow.
You will play a crucial role in shaping the appearance of our product and help us to deliver value to our customers. We would love when you take part in:
- Actively participating in the agile development (SCRUM) of our product
- Design and iterate prototypes to do efficient user testing
- Pair up on tasks with your teammates, review code, leave the codebase better than you found it, and help everyone in the team to become a better engineer
- Write clean and maintainable code with meaningful tests so that you would enjoy taking over from a colleague
- Proactively communicate, document, and share your approach, progress, results, and challenges
Our team truly believes in “Individuals and interactions over processes and tools”, so your problem-solving skills, creativity, drive, and motivation to learn new things are most important for us. However, the following references give you a guideline of what experiences could be helpful:
- You are familiar with modern frontend frameworks like Vue.js
- You have experience with UX design and prototyping tools like Figma
- You are an expert in crafting outstanding UIs with HTML & CSS
You might find the following information about technologies used by the team helpful to get the full picture, but experience with all of these technologies is not required. Our frontend uses Vue.js 2 with Vuetify & Vuex. Our backend service is written in Go and serves a REST API. The backend caches everything in Redis and communicates with GitHub. We are also in charge of performing the product rollouts for our customers. Therefore, we utilize kustomize, helm, and other toolings around the Kubernetes ecosystem.
As a member of our team, you have a direct impact on our product, our customers, our engineering team, and our organization while having the chance to work closely with the other teams in the organization like security, operations, and customer success.
- We value your commitment, drive, and willingness to continuously learn new things
- We are offering you support for language classes like German or English
- We give you the chance to take a foot into a fast-growing German enterprise
- We offer you a chance to learn new technologies around our tech stack and grow personally and as an engineer
We bring insurance companies into the digital age and free them from commodity efforts, to focus on their differentiation in the market.
We are part of Allianz Deutschland and Microsoft with main office in Munich.
Our other offices are located in Paris, Vienna, Stuttgart, Cologne, Hanover, Singapore and Kyiv.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.