We use cutting edge technologies to deliver the most sophisticated OKRs platform in the world. We love the simplicity and performance of Golang, the scalability, and durability of Kubernetes, the vast ecosystem of Java, the agility of domain-driven microservice architectures.
We are scaling up our Software Engineering team and looking for talented Senior Software Engineers that are excited to join a growing company and grow right along with it. You’ll be responsible for the development and enhancement of cloud-native applications part of the OKRs Platform.
Our Tech Stack
• Microservice architecture using Go, Java, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
• Single-page app based on Angular.js, Node.js Express, TypeScript with support for multiple languages, WebPack
• CI/CD with the help of Docker, k8s, Jenkins (We deploy to production multiple times a day)
• Design, develop, and operate distributed cloud-native applications
• Provide feedback, training, and recommendations for continuous performance improvement of applications.
• Translate product requirements to well-crafted software solutions
• Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure outcomes meet business objectives and compliance standards
• Participate in code reviews
• Experience in developing cloud-native applications
• Experience with some of the technologies in our tech stack or similar ones; plus you are eager to learn the rest
• Experience with DevOps practices: you understand the benefits of having an automated CI/CD pipeline
• Experience with designing and/or consuming RESTful API
• You know how to split your work into pieces, organize, prioritize and execute them
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
UX-focused product development agency that gets business.
We design products to create a competitive advantage, improve customer experience, and help businesses increase their profits. Core industries: Fintech, Blockchain/DeFi, Real Estate.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 April 2021