Olearis is looking for a Middle/Senior QA Engineer. Our team is getting bigger and we need an experienced QA engineer with experience in testing mobile applications.
The company's project is a smart air purifier startup, the first that combines top-notch performance, high-tech intelligence and elegant design at an affordable price. Launched in late 2019, the air purifier has become the most funded air purifier in crowdfunding history.
With multiple layers of firmware, back-end and middleware behind it, the project offers the perfect iOS and Android apps to be part of your family.
- Strong experience in mobile QA, 2+ years;
- Strong web QA experience, 2+ years;
- Swagger(confident)/Postman(elementary) experience;
- iOS and Android OS QA strong knowledge and experience;
- Understanding the processes of interaction Сlient -Server- (Appliance);
- Experience in WEB testing (browser dev tools, etc.);
- Ability to understand new services (e.g Grafana);
- Technical courage, cause once you may need to disassemble the appliance and change the firmware manually. (But the developer will help you);
- Тhe level of English is intermediate.
- Testing of mobile applications with understanding of the whole information chain from appliance to mobile app;
- Website testing;
- Participating in documenting features;
- Creating Jira tickets.
We are a mobile development company (IOS&Android projects) and often get new development requests from ongoing and new customers with different business needs.
We are always interested in cooperation with Middle/Middle to Senior developers, located in Kharkiv (permanently or on a project basis).
We offer a full-time job in the office (Chernyshevskaya str.) mostly, but some projects allow working from home and require only a planning meeting attendance in the office 1time per week.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 April 2021