Our project — a big platform for gambling companies allows managing players their wallets, bonuses, grant permissions. FE part of the platform based on Angular.js, has integrations with different 3rd party components, payment systems, game providers.
• Work as a Middle/Senior Front-end Developer, using cutting-edge technologies, methods, and practices;
• Be part of a Feature Team in the client department which engages in develop complex, yet interesting, features for our company;
• Develop interesting features with ES6, Git, Webpack with Continues Integration process;
• Maintain and refactor our core application;
• Work with great developers in a dynamic environment.
• 3+ years as a Front-End developer with any major framework/library: AngularJs, Angular 2+, React, Polymer, etc.;
• Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts;
• Experience with browser porting issues — Mobile and Web;
• Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution;
• Ability to design and develop complex components independently;
• Experience with development tools like Webpack, Babel, Git, etc.;
• Experience with agile methodologies and project lifecycle — an advantage;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field;
• Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• PE accounting and support;
• Modern and cozy office near Palats Sportu metro station;
• Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
About Aspire Global
Aspire Global’s best-in-class iGaming platform, unrivaled industry experience and package of fully managed services combine to create robust solutions for ambitious casino and sports betting brands.
We handle your day-to-day operations, while you focus on marketing and building a global reputation.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021