Our project is a robotic-assisted surgical system which is a master-slave, software controlled electromechanical system designed for surgeons to perform telerobotic minimally invasive surgery.
Our project is a robotic-assisted surgical system which is a master-slave, software controlled electromechanical system designed for surgeons to perform telerobotic minimally invasive surgery. Our Client is a global leader in medical technology. It designs, develops, manufactures, installs, services, distributes and markets a wide variety of medical devices. GlobalLogic is taking part in the creation of innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development. Professional in C++. QT;
- Understanding of the software development process;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Experience in embedded development;
- Good understanding of *nix systems;
- Real-time operating systems;
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Participate in software testing of the Robotic-Assisted Surgery system;
- Work closely with C++ developers;
- Analyze requirements, create test designs and test cases, review execution results;
- Collaborate with a distributed team;
- Communicate with software developers and testers on a customer side;
- Strictly follow a formal process.
- Basic test automation skills;
- Experience in testing of embedded software or software for medical devices;
- Experience in embedded software development;
- Experience with regulated software development processes;
- Basic estimation, planning and reporting skills.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021