We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Web Analyst to help create data-driven solutions.
Responsible for evaluating design solutions, implementing web analytics, reporting and analysis.
• Audit data collection implementations based on business objectives, uncover and quantify opportunities for customer experience improvement;
• Transform business needs into technical requirements for web analytics implementation, establish KPIs that point to real business impact and track client goals;
• Collaborate with different vendors (marketing, social media, affiliates, etc.) to understand different analytics implementation techniques and suggest implementation best practices within a tag management system;
• Conduct all aspects of web analytics implementation, including tagging documentation, tools configuration, tracking validation, reporting;
• Contribute to personalization initiatives – through research, ideas, strategies and methodology execution/plans, collaborating with other disciplines;
• Collaborate with other teams (developers, BA, BI, Data Science) throughout the project lifecycle
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• Adobe Analytics
• Adobe Target
• Adobe DTM/Launch
• Intermediate or higher level of English (both written and spoken);
• Experience turning large amounts of data into concise, client-friendly findings and recommendations;
• Strong knowledge of current best practices and standards in web analytics;
• Strong communication skills to explain complex data, analyses, and findings to non-technical stakeholders;
• Experience in implementing tags using Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM/Launch, Tealium and/or other tag management systems;
• Experience in working with browser debugging tools (network tools, Charles);
• Experience in extracting and analyzing data from Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics (IBM, AT Internet or other tools would be a plus), knowledge of Google Analytics API, Measurement Protocol;
• Experience in working with BigQuery, writing SQL queries;
• Experience in creating and explaining dashboard reports, using data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio or Domo;
• Bonus points for A/B testing tools like Google Optimize, Adobe Target, or Optimizely;
• Bonus points for any of the following:
o Experience with R, Python or other statistical analysis tools;
o Experience with marketing tools like Monetate, Shopify or IBM marketing suite;
• Passion and curiosity to extract meaning, provide context, uncover insights, and identify optimization opportunities in the data;
• Natural tendency to set goals, demonstrate a ‘go-getter’ attitude, and take initiative with little oversight.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021