Experience: 2+ years
Technical stack: Go, Microservices, Docker
English: Upper Intermediate+
Location: Kyiv or remote
We are an IT company. In search of proactive and communicable colleagues for the realization of all our big plans. We like to solve complex problems by focusing on the result and increasing the skills of our employees.
If you like to solve different tasks and you want to grow as a developer, join us.
Client is a PropTech based in Berlin, Germany. It was founded with the ambition to completely change the rules on the market of real-estate-administration.
They plan to launch a cloud based software service, which delivers different levels of service to their clients, which range from wealthy individuals with few real estate objects to large corporates that own and manage tens of thousands of flats.
Company is designed to run as a SAAS. The backend is written in Go and will communicate via a clear API with the frontend written in VueJS. They are living on a SQLServer using SQL and NoSQL-data.
They expect their developers to take ownership for quality when finding robust solutions, which are also elegant and state of the art. Company needs people who take ownership over the result and are willing to dig deep into questions around their underlying business problem.
Required skill set:
● At least 3 years experience of Back-End development
● 2+ years experience Go programming language
● Hands-on experience with SQL and noSQL dbs
● Hands-on experience with AMQP/Kafka protocols
● Containers experience (Docker, K8s)
● Habits in writing unit/integration tests
● Deep understanding of OOP (Solid, Grasp, DDD)
● Have experience/interest in site security, logging and monitoring
● Hands-on experience with Microservices in SOA
● Understanding network, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTP2
● Advanced use of Unix-like operating system commands
● Understanding how to build flexible, scalable, high-performing, extensible, testable systems
● Strong experience with GIT flows
● At least Upper Intermediate English
What company offers:
● Professional growth and good experience by working on different projects
● Develop and implement new features
● Make responsive layouts according to design
● Vacations/Sick leaves availability
● Working time: 40 hours/week
● Cookies, coffee, tea for your happiness
impltech is an innovative company that best combines the dedicated software developers with a professional management team.
There are neither impossible tasks for us nor complexity we would refuse. Every day our team is becoming more savvy and stronger, while maintaining a heartwarming relationship with each other. Each team member brings their irreplaceable contribution to the company's success.
Our company is based in Kyiv, Ukraine and has its own delivery center in Berlin, Germany
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021