We are changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 10 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest publishers and brands, who tell their most important stories with our platform’s interactive storytelling tools.
You will be a focal point for everything related to dev operations, cloud based infrastructure and technology. You will work closely with R&D devs and QA to define and execute cloud automation and continuous deployment within an agile development environment.
• Operate and manage our large-scale infrastructure in the cloud.
• Build cloud automation and internal tools.
• Monitor and support the 24/7 operation, build dashboards and reporting metrics.
• Continually perform analysis and capacity planning for our clusters.
• Troubleshoot, triage staging and address production issues.
• Participate in 24/7 on-call rotations.
Technical must experience:
• 4+ years of experience in working in cloud based environments.
• Hands-on experience with Amazon AWS (ECS, Kinesis, EKS, ECR, etc.).
• Hands-on experience in continuous integration and building tools along with version control systems such as Git.
• Hands-on experience in provisioning and configuration management tools (e.g Ansible, Chef, etc.)
• Solid understanding of the CI/CD process.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a great team player.
Technical advantage experience:
• hands-on experience in large scale distributed systems in production infrastructure.
• Working knowledge of SQL DB clusters, No-SQL, and Redis cache.
• Experience in setting up and managing monitoring tools.
• Experience in creating software/scripts to automate production systems with some of the following: Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.
• Working experience in node.js based applications on a microservices oriented system.
• Experienced in a Big Data environment and tools.
Trust is an out staffing company providing her customers offshore IT Teams in Kiev, Ukraine.
As an international IT out staffing company, we have experts and consultants, focusing on the client work environment and the essential relevant needs. The company’s experts are carefully selected using specialized methods lead to the recruitment of the top tier experts in the fields.
We combine cutting-edge technologies and best talents to drive global innovations.
The company’s consultants serve as the client’s technology «partners» over the life of the project, and actually help in making and implementing the correct decisions.
Our office locate in Regus, coworking space company that offers a room-based advanced working environment
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021