Our Recruitment Team is looking for someone who loves finding great talents, working with candidates, and partnering closely with the team.
It’s an ideal role for someone starting out on their career, who really wants to make an impact and grow. If you’re an open-minded, goal-oriented, and flexible person, we’d love to receive your application.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Quick-learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Understanding of the IT-sphere and recruitment processes
- Experience with IT recruitment
- Experience screening CVs to match vacancy requirements
- Experience with market analysis, research, and report preparation
- Work closely with the assigned Recruiter
- Perform candidates` research: look for skills/profiles based on predefined criteria
- Review resumes and prescreen qualified candidates
- Communicate to the candidates on designated vacancies and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision an easy one
- Ensure that CVs are passed to the Recruiter if appropriate for the designated vacancies
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Jira-based candidate database metrics and MS Excel reports.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
(2I build.), Okhtyrskyi Ln, 7, Kiev, Kyiv city, 03680
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021