One of the largest retail worldwide company that located in USA needs a professional, effective and result-oriented team to design, develop and support complex enterprise solutions. This solutions include logistic applications used various supply chain methodologies.
• Requirements elaboration and delivery planning, ensure delivery as per SDLC process
• Builds and maintains strong relationship with Leads/Stakeholders in the business to ensure alignment with client needs, business requirements and project management resources.
• Reviews performance and directs appropriate interventions to address and meet changing client needs and business priorities.
• Lead consolidated stakeholder meetings, providing program updates, risks, issues and remediations.
• Manages project plan and mitigates any risk and issues as they are identified.
• Establishes the governance (decision making) structure for the project and manage/escalate issues and risks to the appropriate management levels.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 2+ years of technical program management
- 3+ engineering delivery experience (including AWS services)
- Proficiency in Agile Product Methodologies (Scrum)
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in working with teams across different geographic locations
- Ability to deep dive into technical details of solution
-Program management in analytics, big data engineering, or software development, including big data infrastructure, and/or data architecture
-Expertise in Java enterprise Stack: Spring, Hibernate
-Familiarity with Python, Spark, Hive, Kafka and other Big Data technologies
-Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- System thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Proved negotiation and facilitation skills
- Focus on problem solving in delivery
- Skilled in collecting business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, driving project schedules from design to release, communicating to stakeholders and executives, and managing the production launch
- Ability to drive E2E activities (with multiple stakeholders, proper communication and managing risks appropriately) and manage distributed team
- Experience in identifying and resolving complex issues, with the ability to break down complex data situations into smaller steps toward analysis and recommendations
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 April 2021