Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
For this project, the ideal candidate should have the ability to deliver high-quality work on time in a high-energy environment while collaborating and brainstorming with other developers in a dynamic team environment.
• Design, build and maintain components for Linux OS
• Develop micro-services-based system components on the top of infrastructure OS for a storage, diagnostic, security, monitoring and other tools
• Implementation and support RESTful API
• Python: advanced - experience at least 5 years active development
• Jenkins or TeamCity: beginner - know how to manage CI/CD jobs and best practices
• Docker: beginner - manage docker containers and create docker image
• GIT: advanced - understand git flow
• Experience in designing and implementing RESTful web services
• Good understanding of design principles (SOLID, design patterns)
• Experience in software release process with automated CI/CD pipeline
• Knowledge of Database programming: SQL and/or NoSQL databases
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle, experience in Agile Scrum process
• Intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B1+)
Nice to have:
• Kotlin, Golang and Java: beginner - install, debug, run, refactoring at least half year with each of this language on prod development and understanding basic syntax
• ZooKeeper, Kafka, Spark, NiFi, Jupyter, Hive, Cassandra, Couchbase, Prometheus, HDFS - user level need to understand purpose, architecture and know how to install, manage configuration and debug
• Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 April 2021