We are developing from scratch an edutainment platform on iOS and Android which will be deeply integrated with our data and content distribution platform.
We are an award-winning entertainment-driven edtech company focused on kids 12 and under. This position assumes active hands-on programming in a mid-size cross-functional team.
- You need to have 4+ years of experience with C#/.NET of which at least 3+ years with Unity 3D;
- Experience in game development with Unity 2D/C#, spine animation, UI development and localization;
- Good knowledge of Unity Engine, platform development, integration with native code on iOS and Android;
- Solid computer science background and understanding of OO design patterns and principles;
- Intermediate level of English or higher, both written and verbal.
The following would be a plus:
- Experience with native development on iOS (Swift) and/or Android (Kotlin/Java);
- Some background in backend development;
- Experience with build CI/CD pipelines.
- Work from home with the company"s work equipment;
- Free medical insurance coverage;
- Health program (swimming pool and gym);
- Flexible working hours;
- 24 fully paid vacation days;
- Paid sick leave.
Software MacKiev (CMK) is an award-winning developer and publisher of premium-quality software for a range of target markets for Mac, Windows and mobile platforms.
DOU company page: