This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a new startup environment where you can truly develop your skills and knowledge. If you have a strong background in system administration in cloud environments, we encourage you to apply.
What we are looking for:
Our client is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer to join a growing R&D center (Core team located in Tel Aviv). You will have access to modern tools and technology as you work on SaaS solutions for a content management platform. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a new startup environment where you can truly develop your skills and knowledge. If you have a strong background in system administration in cloud environments, we encourage you to apply.
● Manage, automate and maintain customer environments, deployments and
● Troubleshoot and problem solve across platform domain
● Keep up with industry best practices, trends and standards.
● Identify automation opportunities - designs and develop automation solutions that improve operations and efficiency
● Plan, design and implement key software infrastructure-related systems and components
● Identify bottlenecks and technical gaps as well as optimization options, and plan system capacity
● Perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions
● Contribute in further enhancing of Agile and DevOps culture
● Participate in On-call duties on weekly basis
● 3+ years of a strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
● 1+ years experience in AWS administration in a production environment
● Configuring VPCs, load balancing, auto scale groups, RDS, setting up IAM roles/permissions, etc.
● Experience with the continuous integration system (Jenkins)
● Monitoring, logging and alerting systems (Grafana, Logz.io, CloudWatch, ELK-stack, PagerDuty)
● Scripting languages skills (Python, Bash, etc)
● Experience with microservices platforms (Docker, K8S, AWS ECS, etc.)
● Organized and well acquainted with cloud support methodologies
● Security minded
● Understanding disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity (BC) concepts
● Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code approach (Terraform) is a plus
● Experience with Configuration management (Hashicorp Consul)
● Knowledge of IT operations best practices for production environment support
What’s in it for you?
● Close cooperation with the client;
● A constant flow of new projects;
● Dynamic and challenging tasks;
● Ability to influence project technologies;
● Projects from scratch;
● Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
● European management style;
● Continuous self-improvement.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.