Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Currently we are looking for Project Manager for Vinnytsia Unit.
320+ employees in Vinnytsia work with various projects for EU & North America well-known clients in different industries: financial services, retail, pharma, enterprise software, etc.
We help our customers keep pace with emerging technologies, rising customer expectations, ever-changing regulations and disruptive business models.
Have a look on one of our success stories in financial services and retail.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• Back-end development: JEE stack (Servlets, JSP, etc.), Spring, Microservices, etc.
• Integrations: SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML, JMS, SMTP, FTP
• Manage project teams (15+ people)
• Proactively manage number of Client stakeholders
• Build end-to-end project governance from scratch, including comprehensive project tracking
• Proactively communicate on project status, issues and risks to stakeholders and managers
• Implement organization best practices in the projects
• Perform risk management
• Collaborate with and lead teams of architects, developers, QA engineers
• Quickly gain an understanding of our clients, industries, business and project objectives
• Optional: cover People Management function at scale of 10-20 ppl (unit growth, communications, motivation, engagement, retention, salary management)
• Balance a sense of urgency with calm and confident demeanor, etc.
• 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in software development projects (web and/or mobile development)
• Thorough understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology, values and procedures
• Ability to manage/supervise multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Ability to build processes in the new project team from scratch
• Ability to choose, adopt and tailor any delivery methodology being an expert in the most of them
• Technology background is a must: ability to understand, challenge and suggest improvements in solution architecture. Desire to constantly improve technical solution to meet changing Client needs and market trends
• Deep understanding of CI/CD concepts, hands-on experience in introduction engineering excellence approaches and techniques on the project. Including but not limited to: suitable testing pyramid, CI/CD, code quality tracking and improvements, etc.
• Strong experience in people management
• Ability to maintain high level of organization and attention to detail
• Ability to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and transparency
• Knowledge of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
• First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM) is a plus
• Financial domain experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Tolerance to ambiguity
• Fluent English level
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 April 2021