We're looking for an PHP (Laravel) Developer to join our team!
Team Size: 1 back-end, 1 PM, 1 QA.
• Back-end development to meet the business needs of customer and implementation of components in accordance with the modern software development environment (cloud platforms, microservice architecture, etc.);
• Participation in the decision-making process for application architecture design, solution development, architecture and code review.
Environment: PHP, Laravel, HTML5/CSS3, JS,PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL.
• 1.5+ years of commercial experience in creating web applications;
• experience with PHP and good knowledge of Laravel;
• knowledge of OOP, design patterns;
• experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or other relational databases;
• experience with Git;
• intermediate level of English;
• team player.
• flexible work schedule;
• health insurance and paid leave;
• salary review every 6 months;
• paid courses, training, conferences;
• corporate English classes;
• team building and corporate events, happy hours;
• drinks, fruits and sweets in the office;
• variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities
• low bureaucracy level and cool management.
Join.To.IT – is a talented team in web and mobile app development from Kyiv, Ukraine. We bring all our experience to projects synergy for our clients. The growth of our business is a consequence of its customers' success.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 April 2021